Dr. Billmann will:
- Review your complete sleep history.
- Provide sleep education.
- Provide a successful, research-supported, long-term approach to resolving insomnia.
- Create an individualized, customized treatment plan for you
- Establish strategies necessary for a lifetime of good sleep
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for insomnia has been shown to be long-lasting and improve deep sleep compared to sleep medications.
People who benefit most from working with Dr. Billmann are those who are:
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Ready to do what it takes to get a good night’s sleep
- Taking medications that no longer work
- Looking for a long-term solution